|Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories|
|Universal Studios Florida|
|Opening date||May 8, 2012|
|Closing date||October 10, 2017|
|Replaced||Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular (2006–2011)|
|Replaced by||Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration|
|Attraction type||Fireworks show|
|Theme||Universal Pictures films|
|Music by||Brian Tyler|
Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories was a lagoon show at Universal Studios Florida. The attraction replaced Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular in the park's center Lagoon. It featured famous scenes from Universal Pictures films projected onto large waterfall screens mixed with fountains and pyrotechnics. The show was narrated by actor Morgan Freeman, and was part of the 100th anniversary celebrations for Universal Studios throughout 2012. It opened on May 8, 2012. The music for the "spectacular" was a combination of scores from different films, with some original pieces composed by Brian Tyler, who also adapted Jerry Goldsmith's Universal Pictures fanfare for the studio's current logo and composed the "Universal Centennial Fanfare" that was also based on Goldsmith's fanfare. The closure of the show was announced on October 10th, 2017. Universal stated that the show was replaced with a new night show named Universal Orlando's Cinematic Celebration, which opened on July 16th 2018.
- "Casper's Lullaby" and "One Last Wish" from Casper by James Horner
- "Universal Pictures 100th Anniversary Fanfare" by Brian Tyler
- "Main Theme" from The Last Starfighter by Craig Safan
- "Main Theme" from Back to the Future by Alan Silvestri
- "Max" from Cape Fear by Bernard Herrmann
- "Prelude" from Psycho by Bernard Herrmann
- "Pulled Over" from Liar Liar by John Debney
- "The Wheat" and "The Battle" from Gladiator by Hans Zimmer
- "To the Stars" from Dragonheart by Randy Edelman
- "Escape/Chase/Saying Goodbye" from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial by John Williams
- "Universal Orlando Resort Media Site". Media.universalorlando.com. Archived from the original on February 1, 2012. Retrieved January 25, 2012.
- "Universal Orlando set to open two new guest experiences May 8". Central Florida News 13. Bright House Networks. April 3, 2012. Retrieved August 4, 2012.
|This article about an amusement ride or roller coaster is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|