The United States House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Indigenous Peoples of the United States is one of the five subcommittees within the House Natural Resources Committee
- Measures relating to the welfare of Native Americans, including management of Indian lands in general and special measures relating to claims which are paid out of Indian funds.
- All matters regarding the relations of the United States with Native Americans and Native American tribes, including special oversight functions under House Rule X.
- All matters regarding Native Alaskans.
- All matters related to the Federal trust responsibility to Native Americans and the sovereignty of Native Americans.
- General and continuing oversight and investigative authority over activities policies and programs within the jurisdiction of the Subcommittee.
- All matters regarding insular areas of the United States.
- All measures or matters regarding the Freely Associated States.
- All matters regarding Native Hawaiians.
Members, 116th Congress
Historical membership rosters
- Sablan is an Independent, but caucuses with the Democrats
|This United States Congress–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|