|Location||Buk District, Ulsan, South Korea|
|Elevation AMSL||45 ft / 14 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Air Busan||Jeju, Seoul-Gimpo|
|Korean Air||Jeju, Seoul-Gimpo|
- Passenger Terminal: 8,651 m2
- Runway: Direction= 18/36 ; Length x Width = 2000 m x 45 m
- Apron: 3,480 m2 (Four B737s can be parked simultaneously.)
● 102, 111, 122, 203, 205, 216, 225, 235, 236, 256, 266, 402, 412, 422, 432, 442, 453, 702, 714, 732, 1127, 5005(to KTX Ulsan Station)
- "South Korea Traffic Statistics". airport-information.com.
- Airport information for RKPU at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for USN at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Ulsan Airport (in English)
- Ulsan's Travelguide
- Current weather for RKPU at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for USN at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about a South Korean airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|