|Single by Bahamadia|
|from the album Kollage|
|B-side||"True Honey Buns"|
|Bahamadia singles chronology|
"Uknowhowwedu" is a song co-written and performed by American hip hop musician Bahamadia, issued as the second single from her debut studio album Kollage. In 1995, the song peaked at #17 on the Billboard rap chart but it fared better on the dance chart, where it peaked at #15.
"Uknowhowwedu" contains samples of "The Chase, Part II" by A Tribe Called Quest and "Gucci Time" by Schoolly D. Since the song's release, it has been sampled in "Crush on You" by Lil' Kim, "Pumpin'" by Novy vs. Eniac, "Lyrical Terrorists" by Nujabes and "Rock On" by Absolute Beginner.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
|US Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales (Billboard)||15|
|US Hot Rap Singles (Billboard)||17|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks (Billboard)||53|
- "Bahamadia - Uknowhowwedu (You Know How We Do) at Discogs". Discogs. Zink Media. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "Bahamadia - Uknowhowwedu (You Know How We Do) (Vinyl) at Discogs". Discogs. Zink Media. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- "Bahamadia | Awards | AllMusic". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
- "Uknowhowwedu - Bahamadia | WhoSampled". WhoSampled. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
- Garcia, Alex S. "mvdbase.com - Bahamadia - "Uknowhowwedu"". Music Video DataBase. Retrieved October 21, 2015.
|This 1990s hip hop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|