|Uganda at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Uganda Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||10 in 2 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Uganda is scheduled to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo from 24 July to 9 August 2020. It will be the nation's sixteenth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics. Since the nation's official debut in 1956, Ugandan athletes have appeared in every edition of the Summer Olympic Games, with the exception of the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal because of its partial support of the African boycott.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Albert Chemutai||3000 m steeplechase||N/A|
|Joshua Cheptegei||5000 m||N/A|
|Ronald Musagala||1500 m|
|Esther Chebet||1500 m|
|Sarah Chelangat||5000 m||N/A|
|Peruth Chemutai||3000 m steeplechase||N/A|
|Stella Chesang||5000 m||N/A|
|Halimah Nakaayi||800 m|
|Winnie Nanyondo||1500 m|
Uganda qualified one boat in the women's single sculls for the Games by topping the field in the B-final and securing the third of five berths available at the 2019 FISA African Olympic Qualification Regatta in Tunis, Tunisia, marking the country's debut in the sport.
|Women's single sculls|
Qualification Legend: FA=Final A (medal); FB=Final B (non-medal); FC=Final C (non-medal); FD=Final D (non-medal); FE=Final E (non-medal); FF=Final F (non-medal); SA/B=Semifinals A/B; SC/D=Semifinals C/D; SE/F=Semifinals E/F; QF=Quarterfinals; R=Repechage
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Africa goes for Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic qualification". International Rowing Federation. 16 October 2019. Retrieved 19 October 2019.