This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ubalda, All Naked and Warm|
|Directed by||Mariano Laurenti|
|Produced by||Luciano Martino|
|Written by||Tito Carpi|
|Music by||Bruno Nicolai|
Quel gran pezzo dell'Ubalda tutta nuda e tutta calda, internationally released as Ubalda, All Naked and Warm (though translated to Spanish as "Ubalda la hermosa, ardiente y fogosa") is a 1972 Italian comedy film directed by Mariano Laurenti.
It gained a great commercial success and launched the "commedia sexy all'italiana" genre. Walter Veltroni defined the film a "cult-title" and a title which is "a piece of Italian history".
- Edwige Fenech as Ubalda
- Pippo Franco as Olimpio de' Pannocchieschi
- Karin Schubert as Fiamma
- Umberto D'Orsi as Master Oderisi
- Pino Ferrara as The Irascible Friar
- Gino Pagnani as Master Deodato
- Alberto Sorrentino as Notary Adone Bellezza
- Renato Malavasi as The Doctor
- Dante Cleri as Cantarano Da Nola
- Gabriella Giorgelli as The Girl in the Barn
- Note: The literal translation from Italian is closer to "That Great Piece of Ubalda, Completely Naked and Totally Hot", while the translation from Spanish means "Ubalda the Beautiful, Hot and Spirited".
- L'Espresso , Edizioni 26-30. L'Espresso, 1998.
- Michele Giordano, Daniele Aramu. La commedia erotica italiana: vent'anni di cinema sexy made in Italy. Gremese Editore, 2000.
- Marco Lombardi. Cinegustologia. Il leone verde edizioni, 2009.
- Leandro Palestini (27 April 1996). "E' TORNATA L' UBALDA MEDIEVALE E ' BURINA'". La Repubblica. Retrieved 22 February 2012.