USS Warren may refer to:
- USS Warren (1775), was a schooner commissioned in 1775; destroyed in 1776
- USS Warren (1776), was a frigate commissioned in 1776 and burned in 1779 to prevent capture
- USS Warren (1799), was a sloop-of-war commissioned in 1799 and sold in 1801
- USS Warren (1827), was a sloop-of-war commissioned in 1827 and sold in 1863
- USS Warren (1898), was a U.S. Army transport (USAT) during the Spanish-American War and into World War I.
- USS Warren (APA-53), was a transport ship launched in 1943 and decommissioned in 1946
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|