This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tyrone Power Jr.
Tyrone Power Jr.
Tyrone William Power IV
January 22, 1959
(m. 1995; div. 2003)
Tyrone William Power IV (born January 22, 1959), usually billed as Tyrone Power Jr. is an American actor, the only son of Hollywood star Tyrone Power and his third wife Deborah Minardos Power. He was born after the death of his father.
He is the fourth actor to bear the name Tyrone Power, the first being his great-great-grandfather the Irish actor Tyrone Power (1795–1841). He is known as Tyrone Power Jr. because his father is the most famous of the four (his grandfather has retroactively become known as Tyrone Power Sr.). Tyrone Jr. also made a guest appearance on the NBC sitcom Cheers.
Power married Carla Collins, a comedian from Canada, in 2007.
- Cocoon – 1985
- Cocoon: The Return – 1988
- Shag – 1989
- California Casanova – 1991
- Soulmates – 1992
- Healer – 1994
- Last Chance Love – 1997
- California Myth – 1999
- The Beautiful Illusion – 2001
- Leaving the Land – 2002
- Lorelei: The Witch of the Pacific Ocean – 2005
- Elvis in Paradise – 2005
- Dreamkiller – 2010
- Belafonte, Dennis; Marill, Alvin H. (1979). The Films of Tyrone Power. Citadel Press. pp. 40, 42. ISBN 9780806504773.
- "Tyrone Power Jr". The New York Times. Baseline. All Media Guide, LLC. Archived from the original on 18 February 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2018.
- "Biography – Ty's children". Tyrone Power. 2004–2011. Retrieved 7 December 2018.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|