Stadium STAR Jengka (Night Aerial View)
|Full name||Tun Abdul Razak Stadium|
|Location||Bandar Pusat Jengka, Maran, Pahang, Malaysia|
|Owner||Federal Land Development Authority|
|Built||1 April 2013|
|Opened||15 December 2015|
|Construction cost||RM 80–100 million|
|Main contractors||Konsortium Warisan Jengka Holdings (M) Sdn Bhd and Johawaki Sdn Bhd|
|Felda United (2016–present)|
Tun Abdul Razak Stadium (Malay: Stadium Tun Abdul Razak) is a football stadium in Jengka, Maran District, Pahang, Malaysia. It is currently used primarily for football matches. The stadium holds 25,000 people and opened in 2015. It was named after former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Abdul Razak and currently is the home stadium of Felda United.
The stadium was used for the first time in final match of Piala Pengerusi Felda 2015, between Felda Wilayah Jengka and Felda Wilayah Gua Musang.
The average and highest attendances at Felda United domestic league competitions:
|2016||7,487||16,640||2016 Malaysia Super League|
|2017||2,854||18,500||2017 Malaysia Super League|
- "Piala AFC: Status Stadium STAR FELDA United Belum Ada Pengesahan". Felda Voice. 13 May 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Felda to have own stadium in Jengka". Astro Awani. 6 February 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Stadium Felda Lonjak Mutu Sukan". Felda Voice. 15 May 2014. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "Kompleks Mini Stadium FELDA United FC Bakal Beroperasi Oktober Ini". Felda Voice. 12 December 2016. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Kompleks Mini Stadium FELDA United FC Hampir Siap". Felda Voice. 22 March 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Stadium Felda Tun Abdul Razak kebanggaan peneroka". Utusan Online. 4 December 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Felda United get prioritisation for new stadium use". Goal.com. 4 February 2016. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tun Abdul Razak Stadium.|
|This article about a Malaysian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|