|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Raja Nahar Singh|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Tughlakabad metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 8, 34, 34A, 405, 405A, 405ASTL, 460, 460CL, 460STL, 473, 473CL, 479ACL, 479CL, 479STL, 724A, CS-12, CS-13A, CS-13B, CS-14A, CS-14B from outside metro station stop.
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "10 Metro stations renamed - Times of India". The Times of India. 11 December 2014. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Department of Delhi Transport Corporation". Govt.of NCT of Delhi.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Tughlakabad metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.