Tucker Cawley is an American television comedy writer and producer, best known for writing episodes for Everybody Loves Raymond. He has also written for Men of a Certain Age, Parks and Recreation, Up All Night, and the short-lived Kelsey Grammer sitcom Hank. He has won three Emmy Awards, including the 2003 Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series.
- 1 Career
- 2 Everybody Loves Raymond episodes
- 3 Out of Practice episodes
- 4 Welcome to the Captain episodes
- 5 Parks and Recreation episodes
- 6 Hank episodes
- 7 Men of a Certain Age episodes
- 8 Up All Night episodes
- 9 The Mindy Project episodes
- 10 Growing Up Fisher Episodes
- 11 The Odd Couple episodes
- 12 Superior Donuts episodes
- 13 A Million Little Things episodes
- 14 Awards and nominations
- 15 External links
He is a 1986 graduate of Gonzaga College High School in Washington, DC and a 1990 graduate of the University of Virginia, where he was a member of Theta Chi social fraternity. Cawley broke into television as an intern for the Psychic Friends Network and a personal assistant to Roseanne and Tom Arnold.
Everybody Loves Raymond episodes
This is a list of Everybody Loves Raymond episodes written or co-written by Cawley.
- "Frank, the Writer"
- "Turkey or Fish"
- "The Game"
- "Fascinatin' Debra" (with Jeremy Stevens)
- "Ray's on TV"
- "Civil War"
- "Good Girls"
- "The Garage Sale" (with Ellen Sandler, Jeremy Stevens & Lew Schneider)
- "Moving Out"
- "Pants on Fire"
- "Ray Home Alone" (with Ray Romano & Tom Caltabiano)
- "No Thanks" (with Jeremy Stevens)
- "Bully on the Bus"
- "Someone's Cranky"
- "Robert's Divorce" (with Steve Skrovan & Jennifer Crittenden)
- "The Walk to the Door"
- "Silent Partners"
- "Stefania Arrives" (with Lew Schneider)
- "Ally's Birth"
- "Older Women" (with Philip Rosenthal)
- "Season's Greetings"
- "Lucky Suit"
- "Talk to Your Daughter" (with Ray Romano)
- "The Bigger Person" (with Lew Schneider)
- "The Cult" (with Philip Rosenthal)
- "The Thought That Counts"
- "The Plan"
- "Baggage" - Emmy Award Winner for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series
- "The Bird" (with Jeremy Stevens & Mike Royce)
- "Golf for It" (with Tom Caltabiano & Mike Royce)
- "The Home" (with Jeremy Stevens)
- "Sister in Law" (with Mike Royce, Tim Peach & Frank Pines)
- "The Power of No" (with Aaron Shure)
- "Pat's Secret"
- "The Finale" (with Philip Rosenthal, Ray Romano, Lew Schneider, Steve Skrovan, Jeremy Stevens, Mike Royce, Aaron Shure, Tom Caltabiano & Leslie Caveny)
Out of Practice episodes
- "...and I'll Cry If I Want to"
Welcome to the Captain episodes
- "Mr. Big Meeting"
Parks and Recreation episodes
- "The Banquet"
Men of a Certain Age episodes
- "Let the Sunshine In"
- "A League of Their Own" (with Itamar Ross)
Up All Night episodes
- "First Christmas"
- "First Birthday"
- "Letting Go"
- "Friendships & Partnerships" (with Emily Spivey)
The Mindy Project episodes
- "Pretty Man"
Growing Up Fisher Episodes
- "Secret Lives of Fishers" (with Laura Chinn)
The Odd Couple episodes
- "The Blind Leading the Blind Date"
- "Enlightening Strikes" (with Emily Cutler)
- "From Here to Maturity"
- "Food Fight"
- "Conscious Odd Coupling" (with Bob Daily)
Superior Donuts episodes
- "Art for Art's Sake" (with Dan O'Shannon)
A Million Little Things episodes
- "The Rock" (with Jordan Hawley)
Awards and nominations
He is most associated with Everybody Loves Raymond for which he won three Emmys, including the 2003 Emmy for best writing for a comedy.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|