|Directed by||Theresa Rebeck|
|Produced by||Jaclyn Bashoff|
|Written by||Theresa Rebeck|
|Music by||Rob Burger|
|Edited by||Sara Shaw|
Washington Square Films
|Distributed by||WME Global|
Great Point Media
Trouble is a 2017 American independent comedy-drama film written and directed by Theresa Rebeck and starring Anjelica Huston, Bill Pullman and David Morse. Huston serves as one of the executive producers of the film.
This article needs a plot summary. (December 2017)
- Anjelica Huston as Maggie
- Bill Pullman as Ben
- David Morse as Gerry
- Julia Stiles as Rachel
- Brian d'Arcy James as Logan
- Jim Parrack as Curt
- Victor Williams as Ray
Release and reception
John DeFore of The Hollywood Reporter gave the film a positive review and wrote that "the cast goes a long way here, turning Trouble at times into the kind of small-town hangout film that will please fest auds."
- Galuppo, Mia (22 April 2016). "Anjelica Huston, Bill Pullman to Star in Indie Dramedy 'Trouble' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- Riley, Jenelle (25 April 2017). "Anjelica Huston to Be Honored at Seattle International Film Festival". Variety (magazine). Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "Anjelica Huston, Bill Pullman to Star in Indie Dramedy 'Trouble' (Exclusive)". Yahoo! Entertainment. 22 April 2016. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- Lee, Ashley (1 June 2017). "Anjelica Huston, Bill Pullman Face Off as Feuding Siblings in 'Trouble' (Exclusive Video)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- Brodeur, Nicole (6 June 2017). "SIFF celebrates actress Anjelica Huston: 'She keeps reinventing herself'". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- DeFore, John (10 June 2017). "'Trouble': Film Review". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 25 December 2017.