|Population||485 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||West Malling|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
It is often incorrectly spelled Trosley after Trosley Country Park at the top of the North Downs, which was once part of the Trosley Towers Estate. The spelling Trottesclyve  appears with nearby Hallyng in 1396.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 24 September 2016.
- Glover, Judith (1976). The Place Names of Kent. Batsford. ISBN 0-905270-61-4.
- "Trottiscliffe Primary School". Retrieved 11 February 2008.
- Plea Rolls of the Court of Common Pleas; National Archives. http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT6/R2/CP40no541a/bCP40no541adorses/IMG_0721.htm; third entry, end of line 2 - a free warren trespass on lands of the bishop of Rochester
- "Trottiscliffe: the building". BART Group of Churches. Archived from the original on 18 January 2020. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- Berthoud, Roger (3 January 2008). "Sutherland, Graham Vivian". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (subscription required). Oxford University Press. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trottiscliffe.|
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|