|Look up Trier or trier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trier is a city in Germany on the banks of the Moselle.
Trier may also refer to:
- Trier (region), a historical region of Germany
- Carola Trier (1913–2000), a pilates practitioner
- Hann Trier (1915–1999), a German artist
- Joachim Trier (born 1974), a Norwegian film director
- Jost Trier (1894–1970), a German linguist
- Karl von Trier (1265–1324), a Grand Master of the Teutonic Order
- Lars von Trier (born 1956) (Lars Trier), a Danish film director
- Walter Trier (1890–1951), an illustrator
- Triers, participants at court
- All pages with titles beginning with Trier
- All pages with titles containing Trier
- New Trier (disambiguation)
- Trier Air Base, a former military airfield near Trier, Germany
- Trier-Land, a collective municipality in the Trier-Saarburg district, Germany
- Trier-Saarburg, a district in Germany
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.