East Tremont Avenue Bridge crossing a rail line at East 180th St
|Owner||City of New York|
|Length||7.0 mi (11.3 km)|
|Location||Bronx, New York City|
|West end||Sedgwick Avenue in Morris Heights|
| US 1 in Tremont|
Hutchinson River Parkway in Schuylerville
I-95 in Throggs Neck
|East end||Schurz Avenue in Throggs Neck|
Tremont Avenue is a street in the Bronx, New York City. Its west end is at Sedgwick Avenue in Morris Heights, and its east end is at Harding Avenue in Throggs Neck, running almost the entire width of the Bronx. Around 2009, part of East Tremont Avenue renamed to Hector Lavoe Avenue, in honor of the late salsa musician.
- Tremont Avenue (B and D trains) at Grand Concourse
- West Farms Square–East Tremont Avenue (2 and 5 trains) at Boston Road
- Westchester Square–East Tremont Avenue (6 and <6> trains) at Westchester Avenue
MTA Regional Bus Operations operates several local bus routes along Tremont Avenue. The majority of East Tremont Avenue east of Webster Avenue is served by the Bx40 and Bx42 bus routes. The segment between Webster and University Avenues is served by the Bx36 bus, and the segment west of University Avenue is served by the Bx18 bus. Short segments of Tremont Avenue are also used by other bus routes.
- Google (July 3, 2018). "Tremont Avenue" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved July 3, 2018.
- "A Local Law to Co‐Name 18 Thoroughfares and Public Places in New York City" (PDF). nyc.gov. New York City Council. April 2, 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 21, 2016. Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- "Subway Map" (PDF). Metropolitan Transportation Authority. October 21, 2019. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- "Bronx Bus Map" (PDF). Metropolitan Transportation Authority. September 2017. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
|This article relating to roads and streets in New York City is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|