for the Legislative Council of Hong Kong
|Number of members||One|
|Member(s)||Frankie Yick (Liberal)|
|Created from||Transport and Communication|
The Transport functional constituency (Chinese: 航運交通界功能界別) is a functional constituency in the elections for the Legislative Council of Hong Kong. 195 electors are only limited to 201 transport associations.
A similar Transport and Communication functional constituency was created for the 1995 election by Governor Chris Patten with a much larger electorate base of total 109,716 eligible voters.
|1998||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||Liberal|
|2012||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||Liberal|
|Liberal||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||127||75.15||–19.08|
|Total valid votes||169||100.00|
|Liberal||Frankie Yick Chi-ming||Uncontested|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||147||94.23|
|Total valid votes||156||100.00|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||Uncontested|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||106||76.26||+6.77|
|DAB||Thomas Pang Cheung-wai||33||23.74|
|Total valid votes||139||100.00|
|Liberal||Miriam Lau Kin-yee||82||69.49|
|Total valid votes||118||100.00|
|Liberal win (new seat)|
- "Voter Registration Statistics : Functional Constituency". Voter Registration.
- "Guidance Notes Application for Registration as an Elector in a Functional Constituency and as a Voter in an Election Committee Subsector Transport" (PDF). Registration and Electoral Office 選舉事務處. p. 9. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- "2016 Legislative Council Election". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "2008 Legislative Council Election". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "2004 Legislative Council Election – Election Results". Government of Hong Kong. 7 September 2004. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "Legislative Council Elections Results". Government of Hong Kong. Archived from the original on 29 August 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2015.