|Destinations||Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus|
|Headquarters||Kaunas International Airport|
Transaviabaltika is a Lithuanian commercial airline which is based in Kaunas International Airport (EYKA).
Transaviabaltika operates with L410UVP-E and Jetstream-32 aircraft types. Currently, the airline provides PSO services to the islands of Saaremaa and Hiiumaa in Estonia. The airline also provides various charter cargo flights in Europe for UPS, TNT & DHL.
|Aircraft type||In service||Image|
|Let L-410 Turbolet||3|
- Minsk National Airport (cargo and passenger flights, air taxi)
- Kaunas International Airport (cargo and passenger flights, air taxi)
- Vilnius International Airport (cargo and passenger flights, air taxi)
- Vahtla, Aili (20 June 2017). "Transaviabaltika carries over 21,000 passengers in first year in Estonia". ERR. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- Cavegn, Dario (25 July 2017). "Regional airline would add flights to island routes". ERR. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "Timetable". www.airlink.ee. airlink.
- "An exceptional year saw record passenger numbers through Tallinn Airport". Tallinn Airport. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
|This Lithuanian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|