|Look up trademark, TM, R, ®, or ™ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, design or combination thereof that uniquely identifies a product or service. It may also refer to:
- Trademark symbol, the typographical TM symbol which is used to identify a trademark.
Senses of "trademark symbol"
Other senses of "trademark"
|Search foror on Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing trade marks
- All pages with titles containing trade mark
- All pages with titles containing trademarks
- All pages with titles containing trademark
- Copyright symbol
- Service mark symbol
- Service mark
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trademark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.