|Look up toxicity or toxic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toxicity is a measure of the degree to which something is toxic or poisonous.
Toxic, toxicity, or similar terms may refer to:
- Toxicant, a chemical compound having an effect on living organisms
- Toxin, a substance produced by living cells or organisms
- Mycotoxin, toxins produced by fungi
- Toxic relationship
- Toxic leader, someone who has responsibility over a group of people or an organization and leaves it in a worse-off condition than when he or she first found it
- Toxic masculinity
- Toxic workplace
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Toxic (album), a 2011 album by The Gazette
- Toxicity (album), a 2001 album by System of a Down
- "Toxicity" (song), the second single from the System of a Down album of the same name
- "Toxic" (song), a single by Britney Spears featured on her 2003 album In the Zone
- "Toxic", the first single from Crazy Town's debut album, The Gift of Game
- "Toxicity" (song), the first single from Jackson Watson's "Warning: Feelings May Get Hurt"
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Toxic (film)
- Toxic (magazine), a British boys' magazine and comic, 2000s
- Toxic! (1990s comic), a British comic
- Toxikk, a 2015 video game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toxic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.