|Full name||Daniel García Rodríguez|
|Date of birth||21 September 1987|
|Place of birth||Salamanca, Spain|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|BG Pathum United|
|2011–2012||→ Cádiz (loan)||22||(1)|
|2012–2013||→ Hércules (loan)||20||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Alavés (loan)||30||(4)|
|2015–||BG Pathum United||95||(21)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06:14, 25 October 2018 (UTC)|
Toti was born in Salamanca, Castile and León. A UD Salamanca youth graduate, he made his senior debut with the reserves in 2005–06, in Tercera División, while still a junior; he appeared with the main squad in the same season, playing six games as they returned to Segunda División at the first attempt.
Toti featured in his first match as a professional on 16 June 2007, coming on as a late substitute in a 1–0 home win against Ciudad de Murcia. He was definitely promoted to the first team in August, and scored his first goal on 8 June of the following year, netting the second of a 3–1 home victory over RC Celta de Vigo.
In August 2011, after suffering relegation from the second level, Toti signed for Granada CF and was immediately loaned to Segunda División B's Cádiz CF. On 31 August of the following year, he joined Hércules CF in the second level, also in a temporary deal.
On 30 August 2013, Toti moved to fellow league team Deportivo Alavés in a season-long loan. On 10 July of the following year, after appearing in 30 matches and scoring four goals, he signed permanently for the club.
- "El Salamanca se despide con una victoria ante el Ciudad de Murcia" [Salamanca say goodbye with a victory against Ciudad de Murcia]. Marca (in Spanish). 16 June 2007. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "El Salamanca se despide de su afición con una goleada" [Salamanca say goodbye to their supporters with a routing]. Marca (in Spanish). 8 June 2008. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "UDS y Granada acuerdan el traspaso de Toti" [UDS and Granada agree on Toti's transfer] (in Spanish). Pelota Charra. 1 August 2011. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "En el Cádiz todos miran a Toti" [In Cádiz everybody looks at Toti]. Diario de Cádiz (in Spanish). 12 August 2011. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "El Hércules logra la cesión de 'Toti'" [Hércules complete loan of 'Toti']. Marca (in Spanish). 31 August 2012. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "Toti completa la plantilla del Alavés" [Toti completes Alavés' roster]. Marca (in Spanish). 30 August 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "El Granada traspasa a Toti al Deportivo Alavés y a Ferreiro al Lugo" [Granada transfer Toti to Deportivo Alavés and Ferreiro to Lugo]. Ideal (in Spanish). 10 July 2014. Retrieved 10 December 2014.