Tonia Buxton (born May 1968) is a British television presenter, restaurateur and author of Greek Cypriot descent. She is the host of the Discovery Channel Travel & Living series My Greek Kitchen and My Cypriot Kitchen.
Buxton lives in north London, with her husband Paul and their four children.
In 2016 Buxton released her cookery book The Real Greek. She commented to Ikon London Magazine: "We have a lot of customers who ask recipes of (The Real Greek) restaurant dishes so that they can prepare them at home. So we decided to share our trade secrets."
- Have a Baby and Look Better Than Ever: An Holistic Guide to Health and Fitness (2000)
- Tonia's Greek Kitchen: Travels through 'My Greek Kitchen' and 'My Cypriot Kitchen' (2012)
- Eat Greek for a Week (2015)
- The Real Greek (2016)
- "My Cypriot Kitchen to premiere on TLC on 1 May". Indiantelevision.com. April 25, 2012.
- Linge, Nadine (November 6, 2010). "It's feta than you think!; Foodies are in for a Treat on Sunny Cyprus Go for It". Daily Star. pp. 36–37.
- Nicholson, Sarah (January 9, 2008). "Greek treats". The Courier Mail. p. 41.
- "TV Chef Tonia Buxton Launches New Cookery Book". Ikon London Magazine. 16 July 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2018.