Meyer in action for LA Galaxy in 2014
|Full name||Thomas Meyer|
|Date of birth||March 20, 1990|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2004–2008||Scott Gallagher SC|
|2005–2006||IMG Soccer Academy|
|2010||Chicago Fire Premier||0||(0)|
|2014||→ LA Galaxy II (loan)||6||(0)|
|2015||→ LA Galaxy II (loan)||2||(0)|
|2016||Swope Park Rangers||26||(0)|
|2005–2007||United States U17||11||(0)|
|2008||United States U20||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 6, 2016|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of June 12, 2014
Thomas Meyer (born March 20, 1990) is an American soccer player.
Meyer attended St. Louis University High School in St. Louis while also playing for Scott Gallagher Soccer Club.
College and Amateur
Meyer played college soccer for the Indiana University Hoosiers between 2008 and 2011. During his time at Indiana, Meyer was named as a 2011 All-Big Ten Conference First Team and was second in the Big Ten Conference with 7 assists. He is also a member of the Sigma Chi Fraternity.
- Los Angeles Galaxy
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 14, 2012. Retrieved March 13, 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.iusigs.com/includes_common/bio.php?user_id=573391[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 31, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "11 Fire Premier to MLS". January 13, 2012.
- http://www.uslsoccer.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=32800&ATCLID=210663687[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article related to an American soccer defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|