Tom Luddy (born 1943) is an American film producer and the co-founder of the Telluride Film Festival. He has a longtime association with the production company American Zoetrope. He has been a member of the jury at the 11th Moscow International Film Festival, the 38th Berlin International Film Festival and the 1993 Cannes Film Festival.
- Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe (1980) - associate producer
- Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (1985) - producer
- Barfly - producer
- King Lear (1987) - associate producer (uncredited)
- Tough Guys Don't Dance (1987) - executive producer
- Manifesto (1988) - executive producer
- Powaqqatsi (1988) - associate producer
- Wait Until Spring, Bandini (1989) - producer
- Wind (1992) - producer
- The Secret Garden (1993) - producer
- My Family (1995) - executive producer
- Sworn to the Drum: A Tribute to Francisco Aguabella (1995) - producer
- Lani Loa – The Passage (1998) - executive producer
- Cachao: Uno Mas (2008) - producer
- "Tom Luddy: Biography". Academia Rossica. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- "11th Moscow International Film Festival (1979)". MIFF. Archived from the original on April 3, 2014. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- "1988 Berlin Film Festival". Berlinale. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- "1993 Cannes Film Festival". Cannes. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|