|Tokyu 7000 series|
7000 series set 7101 on the Tamagawa Line in June 2008
|Manufacturer||Tokyu Car Corporation, J-TREC|
|Entered service||December 2007|
|Number built||27 vehicles (9 sets)|
|Number in service||21 vehicles (7 sets)|
|Formation||3 cars per trainset|
|Fleet numbers||7101 - 7115|
|Capacity||378 (137 seated)|
|Line(s) served||Tokyu Ikegami Line|
Tokyu Tamagawa Line
|Car body construction||Stainless steel|
|Car length||18,100 mm (59 ft 4 5⁄8 in) (end cars)|
18,000 mm (59 ft 5⁄8 in) (intermediate car)
|Width||2,800 mm (9 ft 2 1⁄4 in)|
|Height||4,050 mm (13 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|Doors||3 pairs per side|
|Maximum speed||85 km/h (55 mph)|
|Power output||190 kW (250 hp) x 8|
|Acceleration||3.3 km/(h⋅s) (2.1 mph/s)|
|Deceleration||3.5 km/(h⋅s) (2.2 mph/s) (service)|
4.5 km/(h⋅s) (2.8 mph/s) (emergency)
|Electric system(s)||1,500 V DC Overhead wire|
|Current collection method||Pantograph|
|Safety system(s)||Tokyu ATS, ATC-P, TASC|
|Track gauge||1,067 mm (3 ft 6 in)|
The Tokyu 7000 series (東急7000系 Tōkyū 7000-kei) is an electric multiple unit (EMU) train type operated by the private railway operator Tokyu Corporation on the Ikegami and Tamagawa lines in Japan since December 2007.
These trains use a Train Automatic Stopping Controller (TASC) system allowing them to stop automatically at all stations.
As of 1 April 2017[update], the fleet consisted of seven three-car sets, 7101 to 7107, formed as follows. A further two sets, 7108 and 7109, were delivered from the J-TREC factory in Yokohama in November 2017.
Car 2 is fitted with two single-arm pantographs.
Seating is predominantly arranged longitudinally, with some transverse seating bays in the centre car.
The first two three-car sets were delivered in November 2007.
- 私鉄車両年鑑 2013: 大手15社営業用車両完全網羅 私鉄車両年鑑2013 [Japan Private Railways Annual 2013]. Tokyo, Japan: Ikaros Publications Ltd. 20 March 2013. p. 178. ISBN 978-4-86320-693-9.
- 私鉄車両編成表 2017 [Private Railway Rolling Stock Formations - 2017] (in Japanese). Japan: Kotsu Shimbunsha. 25 July 2017. p. 62. ISBN 978-4-330-81317-2.
- 東急7000系6両が甲種輸送される. Japan Railfan Magazine Online (in Japanese). Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. 16 November 2017. Archived from the original on 21 November 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō" magazine, January 2008 issue, P.71
- "Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō" magazine, December 2007 issue
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tokyu 7000 series.|