Tobruk is a town and a seaport in Libya.
Tobruk, Tubruk or Tubruq may also refer to:
- Siege of Tobruk, a prolonged campaign in World War II
- HMAS Tobruk, two ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- SS Tobruk, a Polish transport ship during World War II
- Tobruk, a type of concrete fortification used during World War II; See Defensive fighting position
Arts and entertainment
- Tobruk (1967 film), a 1967 movie
- Tobruk (2008 film), a 2008 movie
- Tobruk, a book by Peter Rabe, based upon the 1967 movie
- Tobruk (game), a 1975 wargame
- Tobruk (video game), a 1987 video game
- Tobruk (band), a British Rock Band
- Tobruk District, a former name of Butnan District, Libya
- Beitar Nes Tubruk F.C., Israeli football club and academy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tobruk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.