|Studio album by|
|Little River Band chronology|
Time Exposure is the sixth studio album by Little River Band (LRB), which was recorded with producer George Martin at Associated Independent Recording (AIR) in Montserrat and released in August 1981. It peaked at No. 9 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart. In the United States, it reached No. 21 on the Billboard 200.
It was the group's last album with Glen Shorrock on lead vocals until 1988. In the interim John Farnham took over as main lead vocalist, staying with the band for the next three studio albums The Net (May 1983), Playing to Win (January 1985) and No Reins (May 1986). Time Exposure was also the last album with lead guitarist, David Briggs, who left prior to its release. He was replaced on tour by Stephen Housden, who later joined the group. The album had other band members on lead vocals: Beeb Birtles on two tracks, "Ballerina" and "Guiding Light", and Wayne Nelson on the hit single, "The Night Owls" (1981). Two other singles, "Take It Easy on Me" and "Man on Your Mind" (both 1982), were also top 20 hits in the US for the band.
On 30 July 2010 the album became available for download (in digitally remastered form) at the iTunes Store.
|1.||"The Night Owls"||Graham Goble||5:16|
|2.||"Man on Your Mind"||Glenn Shorrock, Kerryn Tolhurst||4:14|
|3.||"Take It Easy on Me"||Graham Goble||3:45|
|4.||"Ballerina"||Graham Goble, Beeb Birtles||4:02|
|5.||"Love Will Survive"||Garry Paige, David Briggs||4:38|
|6.||"Full Circle"||Graham Goble||1:54|
|7.||"Just Say That You Love Me"||Graham Goble||3:59|
|8.||"Suicide Boulevard"||Beeb Birtles, Frank Howson||3:23|
|9.||"Orbit Zero"||Glenn Shorrock, Terry Bradford||4:27|
|10.||"Don't Let the Needle Win"||David Briggs||3:57|
|11.||"Guiding Light"||Beeb Birtles||3:36|
|12.||"The Other Guy" (Bonus Track on 1996 Reissue)||Graham Goble||2:49|
- Glenn Shorrock - lead vocals
- Beeb Birtles - acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocals, lead vocals on "Ballerina" and "Guiding Light"
- Graeham Goble - acoustic guitar, electric guitar, vocals
- Wayne Nelson - bass guitar, vocals, lead vocals on "The Night Owls"
- Derek Pellicci – drums, percussion
- David Briggs - acoustic guitar, lead guitar
- Bill Cuomo – Prophet 5 synthesizer , clavinet, Hammond organ
- Peter Jones – acoustic piano, electric piano, Hammond organ
- Producer: George Martin
- Recorded at Air Studios (Montserrat), West Indies
- Engineered by Geoff Emerick and Ernie Rose
- Tape Operator: Michael Stavrou
- Mastered at Capitol Records Studios, Hollywood, California by Wally Traugott
- Graeham Goble (2008). "All releases by Little River Band". graehamgoble.com. Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- Kent, David (1993). Australian Chart Book 1970–1992. St Ives, NSW: Australian Chart Book Ltd. ISBN 0-646-11917-6. Note: Used for Australian Singles and Albums charting from 1974 until ARIA created their own charts in mid-1988. In 1992, Kent back calculated chart positions for 1970–1974.
- "Little River Band | Awards". Allmusic. Retrieved 18 November 2014.