|Timber Creek High School|
12350 Timberland Boulevard
|School district||Keller Independent School District|
|Superintendent||Dr. Rick Westfall|
|Campus type||Public high school |
|Color(s)||Purple and Vegas Gold|
|Newspaper||Timber Creek Talon|
|Feeder schools||Trinity Springs Middle School and Timberview Middle School|
Timber Creek High School is a public high school located in the city of Fort Worth, Texas which is served by the Keller Independent School District. The campus opened its doors in the fall of 2009 and was Keller ISD's fourth high school. Its first graduating class was in the spring of 2012. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
A majority of the students zoned for TCHS live in the city limits of Fort Worth in an area roughly bordered by Interstate 35 to the west, Highway 170 on the north, Highway 377 to the east, and Heritage Trace Parkway to the south. As of the 2015-2016 school year, the campus housed approximately 3275 students in grades 9-12.
The Timber Creek Falcons compete in these sports 
- Cross country
- Swimming and diving
- Track and field
- "Timber Creek High School - Home". campus.kellerisd.net.
- "TIMBER CREEK H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "Timber Creek Talon". Timber Creek Talon.
- "2015 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency.
- "Schools - The Athletics Department .com". www.theathleticsdepartment.com.
|This article about a high school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|