Tim Murray (born October 31, 1963 in Shawville, Quebec) is a Canadian ice hockey executive.
Prior to 2014, Murray served as general manager of the Binghamton Senators of the American Hockey League and assistant general manager of the NHL's Ottawa Senators under his uncle Bryan Murray; he previously held positions as a scout with the Detroit Red Wings, Florida Panthers, Anaheim Ducks and New York Rangers. From 2014 to 2017, Murray was the general manager of the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League (NHL); with a tenure of less than four seasons, he had the shortest tenure of any permanent general manager in Sabres history.
- 1993–1994: scout for the Detroit Red Wings
- 1994–2002: scout for the Florida Panthers
- 2002–2005: director of player personnel for the Anaheim Ducks
- 2005–2007: scout for the New York Rangers
- 2007–2014: general manager for the Binghamton Senators
- 2007–2014: assistant general manager for the Ottawa Senators
- 2014–2017: general manager for the Rochester Americans
- 2014–2017: general manager for the Buffalo Sabres
Murray was born in Shawville, Quebec to Barrie Murray, a retired manager of an automotive shop next to his brother's Bill's shop.
- "Tim Murray, Dan Bylsma fired by Sabres". NHL.com. NHL Enterprise, L.P. April 20, 2017. Retrieved April 20, 2017.
- Tim Murray - Ottawa Senators - Team
|General manager of the Buffalo Sabres