- Historical entities
- Thrace (satrapy), an Achaemenid Persian province
- Kingdom of Thrace, which ruled much of Thrace in Antiquity, formed by the Odrysians
- Thracia (Roman province), a Roman imperial province
- Diocese of Thrace, a late Roman/early Byzantine province
- Thrace (theme), a middle and late Byzantine province
- Geographical/political divisions
- Northern Thrace, the Bulgarian part of Thrace
- Western Thrace, the Greek part of Thrace, part of the East Macedonia and Thrace periphery
- Eastern Thrace, the Turkish part of Thrace, also known as European Turkey
- Other uses
- Mount Thrace, mountain in Antarctica
- Thrace (mythology), the region's eponymous heroine in Greek mythology
- Kara Thrace, a character in the TV series Battlestar Galactica
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.