Thomas A. Kennedy
|Born||1955 (age 65–66)|
|Alma mater||Rutgers University, Air Force Institute of Technology, UCLA|
|Occupation||Executive Chairman of Raytheon Technologies|
Thomas A. Kennedy (born 1955) is an American business executive. He was the chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of the Raytheon Company from March 2014 to April 2020, and is currently the executive chairman of Raytheon Technologies.
In April 2020, Raytheon Company completed their merger with United Technologies Corporation (UTC) to form Raytheon Technologies. UTC CEO Gregory J. Hayes was named CEO of the combined company, and Kennedy was named Executive Chairman.
- "Corporate Governance". www.rtx.com. Raytheon Technologies. Retrieved 3 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Thomas Kennedy Biography" (PDF). Raytheon Company. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- (Jan. 15, 2014)"Raytheon Announces William H. Swanson to Step Down as Chief Executive Officer; Board appoints Dr. Thomas A. Kennedy Chief Executive Officer Effective March 31, 2014; Board also appoints Dr. Kennedy to the Raytheon Company Board of Directors". Raytheon.mediaroom.com. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "Raytheon CEO gets $20.4 million in compensation in 2015, a nearly 50 percent jump from 2014". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Thompson, Loren. "The Plan: Raytheon's Tom Kennedy Is Growing A Global Technology Leader". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- Profile of Thomas Kennedy at Bloomberg.com
- Biography of Thomas A. Kennedy, Ph.D. at Raytheon.com (pdf format)
William H. Swanson
| CEO of Raytheon
Gregory J. Hayes