|Edited by||Pamela Burnard, Teresa Cremin|
|Think. Skills Creativity|
Thinking Skills and Creativity is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal that covers research into the teaching of thinking skills and creativity. The editors-in-chief are Pamela Burnard (University of Cambridge) and Teresa Cremin (The Open University). The journal was established in 2006 and is published by Elsevier.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "PsychINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-04-27.
- "Thinking Skills and Creativity". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.