Theodemir, Theodemar, Theudemer or Theudimer was a Germanic name common among the various Germanic peoples of early medieval Europe. According to Smaragdus of Saint-Mihiel (9th century), the form Theudemar is Frankish and Theudemir is Gothic.
- Theodemer (Frankish king), early 5th century
- Theodemir (Ostrogothic king) (died 475), Ostrogothic king
- Theodemir (Suebian king) (died 570), Suevic King of Galicia
- Theodemir (Visigoth) (died 743), Visigothic nobleman
- Theodemir (saint) (died 851), Spanish saint
- Theodemar of Monte Cassino (fl. late 8th century), abbot of Monte Cassino
- Theodemir of Iria (died 847), bishop of Iria Flavia
- Theodemir (bishop of Mondoñedo), flourished 972–77
- W. Haubrichs, in discussion of D. H. Green (2007), "Linguistic and Literary Traces of the Ostrogoths", The Ostrogoths from the Migration Period to the Sixth Century: An Ethnographic Perspective, Sam J. Barnish and Federico Marazzi, edd., part of Studies in Historical Archaeoethnology, Volume 7, Giorgio Ausenda, series ed. (Oxford: Boydell Press, ISBN 978-1-84383-074-0.), p. 409.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|