|Location||1701 Locust St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Area||0.8 acres (0.32 ha)|
|Architect||Baylinson & Hahn|
|Architectural style||Late Victorian, Eclectic|
|NRHP reference No.||78002460|
|Added to NRHP||August 10, 1978|
Originally constructed in 1925 in an English Renaissance style, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, and on the Philadelphia Register of Historic Places on February 8, 1995. The hotel hosted the 1944 NFL Draft, 1960 NFL Draft and 1961 NFL Draft.
The building has been divided into condominiums and a hotel that has operated as the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel in the past, but is now an independent hotel, the Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- Lord, C. Craig (1978). "The Warwick" (PDF). National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- "NFL Draft Locations". www.footballgeography.com. October 2, 2014. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
- The Warwick Condominiums
- Listing and photographs at Philadelphia Architects and Buildings
|This article about a property in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|