|The Venetian Twins|
|Written by||Carlo Goldoni|
Recent productions include one at the Watermill Theatre and a 1993 production directed by Michael Bogdanov for the Royal Shakespeare Company. The play has also been adapted and staged as a 1979 Australian two-act musical comedy. The play was performed by Greene Shoots Theatre at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival at C Venues (main) in August 2010. Shakespeare & Company (Massachusetts) presented the play in English as part of its outdoor Bankside Festival, June 29-August 27, 2011, at Lenox, Massachusetts.
- "Watermill - The Venetian Twins". Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- Morley, Sheridan (12 October 1994). ""Twins" Is No Favor to Goldoni". International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- Taylor, Paul (8 June 1993). "Star of David: Paul Taylor on the RSCs Venetian double offering at Stratford". The Independent. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "The Venetian Twins earns 5 star review at Edinburgh Festival". Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- "Theater Review: The Venetian Twins — Commedia dell'arte Done Hilariously Right". The Arts Fuse. 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
|This article on a play from the 18th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|