|The Two Crusaders|
|Directed by||Giuseppe Orlandini|
|Produced by||Fulvio Lucisano|
|Written by||Roberto Gianviti|
|Starring||Franco Franchi |
|Music by||Lallo Gori|
|Cinematography||Franco Delli Colli|
The Two Crusaders (Italian: I due crociati) is a 1968 comedy film directed by Giuseppe Orlandini, co-written by horror icon Lucio Fulci and starring the comedy duo formed by Franco Franchi and Ciccio Ingrassia.
Viscount Ciccio is on the bill, so the people who live in his lands begin to stop paying his taxes. So he goes in search of a soldier of fortune to threaten the plebs and collect the money. Ciccio manages to find him, but soon he will understand that the man is suitable for everything except being a proper knight.
- Franco Franchi as Franco di Carrapipi
- Ciccio Ingrassia as Ciccio Visconte di Braghelunge
- Janet Agren as Clorinda
- Fiorenzo Fiorentini as Ciccio's Consouler
- Umberto D'Orsi as Goffredo di Buglione
- Ignazio Leone as Biagio
- Marco Tulli as Fra Giulivo
- Nino Fuscagni as Richard the Pantherheart
- Gastone Pescucci
- Enzo Andronico as Man blind in one eye
- Fabio Testi as Warrior enlisting Franco and Ciccio
- Pietro Ceccarelli as Tazio
- Furio Meniconi as Saladin
- Loris Gizzi
- Paolo Poli as Narrator
- Poppi, R; Pecorari, M. (1992). Dizionario del Cinema Italiano Vol. 3. Gremese Editore. Pg.178.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|