|Directed by||Caroline Leaf|
|Produced by||Caroline Leaf |
|Based on||The Street|
by Mordecai Richler
|Starring||Mort Ransen (voice)|
|Distributed by||National Film Board of Canada|
|10 m 12 s|
The Street garnered numerous awards including a special prize from the Melbourne International Film Festival and two Canadian Film Awards (now known as the Genie Awards) for Best Animated Film and the Wendy Michener Award, presented in recognition of outstanding artistic achievement in Canadian cinema. It was also nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film at the 49th Academy Awards.
- Short Film Winners: 1977 Oscars-YouTube
- Wyndham Wise, ed. (2001-09-08). "The Street". Take One's Essential Guide to Canadian Film. University of Toronto Press. pp. 201–202. ISBN 978-0802083982.
- "The Street". 1976. National Film Board of Canada Web site. Retrieved 2009-08-30.
- "The Street". Canadian Film Encyclopedia. Toronto International Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2013-08-24.
- Townend, Paul. "Wendy Michener Award". The Canadian Encyclopedia. Historica-Dominion.
|This Quebec-related film article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|