|The Space Kidettes|
|Genre||Animated television series|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Hanna-Barbera Productions|
|Distributor||Dancer Fitzgerald Sample (1966–1973)|
|Original release||September 10, 1966 – February 4, 1967|
Set in outer space, the series followed the adventures of a group of child astronauts, who have acquired a treasure map and have to keep it away from their space pirate nemesis Captain Skyhook and his sidekick Static.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2016)
- Chris Allen - Scooter
- Lucille Bliss - Snoopy
- Daws Butler - Captain Skyhook
- Don Messick - Countdown, Pupstar, Static
- Janet Waldo - Jenny
Originally airing for one season on NBC as a half-hour program and sponsored by General Mills, The Space Kidettes episodes were later edited down to ten-minute episodes and paired with other General Mills-sponsored shows such as Tennessee Tuxedo and Go Go Gophers to form a full half-hour for syndication.
Edited further, it was later paired with edited reruns of cartoons from another NBC Hanna-Barbera program, (Young) Samson & Goliath to form the syndication package The Space Kidettes and Young Samson. The original master elements for both programs were lost, leaving the syndicated edits as the only extant broadcast quality versions.
- McNeil, Alex (1996). Total Television (4th ed.), pg. 777. New York: Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Sinnott, John (March 27, 2011) Review ofSpace Kidettes and Young Samson. DVDTalk. Retrieved 2013-05-07
- "Behind The Voice Actors - Space Kidettes". Retrieved 2013-05-07.