|The Shopping Bag Lady|
|Directed by||Bert Salzman|
|Written by||Bert Salzman|
|Music by||Arlon Ober|
The Shopping Bag Lady is a 1975 American short film directed by Bert Salzman and starring Mildred Dunnock.
A shopping-bag lady, Annie Lewis (Mildred Dunnock), is viewed as a homeless nobody by two thoughtless teenage girls. After Annie is picked up by the police due to a misunderstanding, one of the girls (Emily) learns to see her as a human being after looking through Annie's possessions (which Emily has salvaged). As a result Emily is more compassionate towards her grandmother, with whom she lives.
- Mildred Dunnock as Annie Lewis (the Shopping Bag Lady)
- Julie Wakefield as Emily
- Holly Scott as Lucy
- Eleanor Phelps as Grandmother
- Justine Miceli as Helen
- William Bressant as Cop
- Debbie Howard as Girl in school
- Laura Whyte as Nurse
- Chip Carroll as Martin
- Alice Beardsley as Woman in park
- The Shopping Bag Lady. Internet Archive. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
|This article related to a short drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|