|The Secret of the Mummy|
|Directed by||Victor Janson|
|Produced by||Paul Davidson|
The Secret of the Mummy (German: Das Geheimnis der Mumie) is a 1921 German silent crime film directed by Victor Janson and starring Ferdinand von Alten, Aud Egede-Nissen, and Magnus Stifter. It is part of the Joe Deebs detective series. Originally shot in 1916, it did not go on general release until 1921.
- Ferdinand von Alten as Joe Deebs
- Aud Egede-Nissen as Ellinor
- Magnus Stifter as Grag Lagerström
- Julia Serda as Lagerströms Frau
- Hannes Sturm as Prof. Stuart Kennedy
- Victor Janson as Wilcox
- Adolf Klein as Prof. Raleigh
- Erling Hanson as Harrison, Inspektor der Polizei
- Josef Rehberger as Ellinors Komplize
- Harry Nestor as Joseph Rohberger, Ellinors Komplize
- Kurt Rottenburg as Ellinors Komplize
- Karl Platen as Dr. Hollowan
- Bock & Bergfelder, p. 81.
- Bock, Hans-Michael; Bergfelder, Tim, eds. (2009). The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. New York: Berghahn Books. ISBN 978-1-57181-655-9.