This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Genre||Power pop, new wave|
|Producer||Gary Phillips, Glen Kolotkin, Matthew King Kaufman|
|The Rubinoos chronology|
The Rubinoos was the 1977 debut album by American power pop band the Rubinoos. It was rereleased a number of times on different labels with bonus tracks. The Rubinoos re-released it again on their own label, November 30, 2011 (bonus tracks listed below).
- "I Think We're Alone Now" (Bo Gentry, Richie Cordell)
- "Leave My Heart Alone"
- "Hard to Get"
- "Rock and Roll is Dead"
- "Nothing a Little Love Won't Cure"
- "Wouldn't It Be Nice"
- "Make It Easy"
- "I Never Thought It Would Happen"
- "Rhythm of Love" (Bonus Track)
- "As Long As I'm With You" (Bonus Track)
- "Gorilla" (Bonus Track)
- "Animal Farm" (Bonus Track)
- "Eyes On Love" (Bonus Track)
- "Cats and Dogs" (Bonus Track)
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|