|The Power of Few|
|Directed by||Leone Marucci|
|Produced by||Jimmy Holcomb|
Roy Scott Macfarland
|Screenplay by||Leone Marucci|
|Music by||Mike Simpson|
|Edited by||Jonathan Walls|
The Power of Few is a feature film directed, written and co-produced by American filmmaker Leone Marucci. The Power of Few was produced by Marucci through Steelyard Pictures with Q'orianka Kilcher and her company iQ Films.
The film has an ensemble cast that includes Christopher Walken, Christian Slater, Q'orianka Kilcher, Anthony Anderson, Jesse Bradford, Moon Bloodgood, Nicky Whelan, Devon Gearhart, Juvenile, Navid Negahban, Jordan Prentice, and Derek Richardson.
Marucci and Kilcher set out to make the production process "interactive", with The Power of Few website used to disclose many details of production, as well as to solicit audience feedback. From online casting to online editing, the global audience was provided original material from the film (and an online editing system) and invited to help create the finished film. The interactive collaboration continued beyond the website as the production ran a community outreach program in New Orleans during filming.
The Power of Few debuted theatrically in the United States on 14 February 2013. Steelyard Pictures platform released the film theatrically starting in two markets and expanding to 40 markets throughout the spring of 2013. Gaiam Vivendi is distributing the film on all non-theatrical platforms.
- Farber, Stephen (February 14, 2013). "The Power of Few: Film Review". Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Sneider, Jeff (November 2, 2010). "Exclusive: 'True Romance' Stars to Reunite for Indie Thriller". The Wrap. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Gardner, Chris (June 8, 2006). "Kilcher takes more 'Power'". Variety. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Kirzner, Scott (November 13, 2006). "Digital do-it-yourself". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Online Casting". Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Caranicas, Peter (May 24, 2011). "Auds to write end of film". Variety. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "2011 interview with Marucci at Tribeca website". Archived from the original on October 2, 2011.
- Vandelay, Arthur (June 21, 2011). "Community Outreach in Louisiana". Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Official website
- The Power of Few on IMDb
- The Power of Few at Rotten Tomatoes
- The Power of Few at Metacritic
- The Power of Few at Box Office Mojo
- 'The Power of Few' Makes Limited-Release Debut
- 'The Power of Few' Is Experimental in More Ways Than One
- ‘Power of Few’ pays off big
- Interview: Moon Bloodgood talks 'The Power of Few'
- Moon Bloodgood: Over The Moon with a New Baby, a New Film and The Power of Few - Exclusive 1:1
- Hot Topic: Jesse Bradford
- Guns N' Roses guitarist lends tracks.