|Address||246 West 14th Street|
|Location||New York City|
|Opened||April 28, 2006|
|Closed||April 23, 2009|
The Plumm was a nightclub that opened on April 28, 2006, near the Meatpacking District of Manhattan. It was co-owned by Noel Ashman, Chris Noth, Samantha Ronson, Joey McIntyre, Damon Dash, Jesse Bradford, Simon Rex, and Rodney Afshari among others.
The Plumm occupied the space that previously housed popular clubs such as Nell's and NA, which was named for Noel Ashman. The club was considered "semi private". Select people were invited to join the club for a fee and they were given what the club described as "membership key chains". Entrance for non-club members was at the discretion of door staff.
- Dowd, Kathy Ehrich (May 24, 2006). "The Plumm is the new place in NYC". USA Today.
- Ryzik, Melena (May 7, 2006). "Do Drop In and See Sonia". The New York Times.
- Maurer, Daniel. "The Plumm". New York. Archived from the original on November 14, 2018.
- "Axl Rose and Tommy Hilfiger: a one-two with no harm done". The Globe and Mail. Associated Press. May 20, 2006. Archived from the original on September 25, 2008.
- Grossberg, Josh (May 22, 2006). "Axl Welcomes Hilfiger to the Jungle". E! News. Archived from the original on May 22, 2011. Retrieved September 8, 2018.
- Molloy, Joanna (March 16, 2007). "Lohan's daddy dodge at The Plum". New York Daily News. Retrieved September 8, 2018.