|The Night Flyer|
|Directed by||Walter Lang|
|Produced by||James Cruze|
James Cruze Productions
|Distributed by||Pathe Exchange|
The Night Flyer is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by Walter Lang. A print of the film exists in the film archive of the Library of Congress. Parts of the film were shot in Thistle, Utah.:286
- William Boyd as Jimmy Bradley
- Jobyna Ralston as Kate Murphy
- Philo McCullough as Bat Mullins
- Anne Schaefer as Mrs. Murphy (as Ann Schaeffer)
- DeWitt Jennings as Bucks
- John Millerta as Tony
- Robert Dudley as Freddy
A print is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
- "The Night Flyer". New York Times. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
- "The Night Flyer". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 10, 2014.
- D'Arc, James V. (2010). When Hollywood came to town: a history of moviemaking in Utah (1st ed.). Layton, Utah: Gibbs Smith. ISBN 978-1-4236-0587-4.
- Catalog of holdings, the American Film Institute collection and the United Artists collection at the Library of Congress. Washington: American Film Institute. 1978. p. 127. ASIN B007F63N6U.
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|