|Look up nerd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nerd is a person who is intellectually knowledgeable or bright, but socially inept.
Nerd(s) or The Nerd(s) may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Nerd, a fictional creature from Dr. Seuss's 1950 book If I Ran the Zoo; often considered the first printed modern English appearance of the word
- The Nerd, a character from the Adult Swim animated series Robot Chicken
- N.E.R.D.S., a book series
- The Nerd (play), a 1981 Broadway comedy play written by American actor/playwright Larry Shue
- N.E.R.D, a rock/hip hop group fronted by Pharrell Williams
- The Nerds, a 1979 series of Saturday Night Live sketches
- The Angry Video Game Nerd or The Nerd, a web series that started in 2004
- NERDS syndrome, Nodules–eosinophilia–rheumatism–dermatitis–swelling syndrome
- Nonerosive reflux disease, a form of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- NeRD, Navy eReader Device, e-reader developed by the United States Navy
- Nintendo European Research & Development, a software development firm
- NERD, a science and technology journal published by students of the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- NERD (sabermetrics), a baseball statistic
- Nerds (candy), a candy
- N3RD Street, Philadelphia; "Nerd Street" aka "North Third Street"
- NERD (television production company), a company associated with Survivor creator Charlie Parsons
- FC Nerds, a reality television sports franchise
- Nerds FC, a 2006 Australian television soccer documentary series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.