|The Mystery Mind|
The Mystery Mind is a 1920 American crime drama silent black and white film serial directed by Will S. Davis and written by John W. Grey and Arthur B. Reeve. An homonym novel is based on this film, also written by Grey.
The episodes of the film were The Hypnotic Club, The Fires of Fury, The War of Wills, The Fumes of Fear, Though Waves, A Halo of Help, The Nether World, The Mystery Mind, Dual Personality, Hounds of Hate, The Sleepwalker, The Temple of the Occult, The Building Ray, The Water Cure, and The Gold of the Gods.
- J. Robert Pauline as Dr. Robert Dupont
- Violet MacMillan as Violet Bronson
- Paul Panzer as Carl 'The Wolf' Canfield
- Ed Rogers as Carl Canfield
- Peggy Shanor as Vera Collins
- Saville De Sacia
- Edward Elkas
- Arthur Pierot
- Baby Ivy Ward as Violet as a child
- Powell, S. (August 7, 2012). 100 American Crime Writers. Springer. p. 291. ISBN 978-1-137-03166-2.
- Reeve, Arthur B.; Grey, John W. (November 24, 2015). The Mystery Mind. Open Road Media. p. 6. ISBN 978-1-4804-4452-2.
- Wlaschin, Ken (May 1, 2009). Silent Mystery and Detective Movies: A Comprehensive Filmography. McFarland Publishing. p. 151. ISBN 978-0-7864-4350-5.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Mystery Mind.|