|Directed by||Frederick A. Thomson|
|Written by||A. Van Buren Powell (scenario)|
|Story by||Millicent Evison|
Vitagraph Company of America
A Blue Ribbon Feature
|Distributed by||Vitagraph Company of America|
|5 reels (approximately 75 minutes)|
The Mating is a 1918 American silent comedy-drama film directed by Frederick A. Thomson and starring Gladys Leslie, Herbert Rawlinson, Forrest Robinson, John Thomson, and Aida Horton. The film was released by Vitagraph Company of America on October 7, 1918.
This article needs a plot summary. (May 2020)
- Gladys Leslie as Nancy Fanne
- Herbert Rawlinson as Dick Ives
- Forrest Robinson as Mr. Fane
- John Thomson as Bob
- Aida Horton as Betty
- Stephen Carr as Billy
- Frances Miller as Mammy
- "The Mating". afi.com. Retrieved 18 May 2020.
- Gladys Leslie Star Series, p.166 The Moving Picture World October 12, 1918 issue
- "The Mating". TCM.com. Retrieved 18 May 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Little Miss No-Account