|The Making of Bobby Burnit|
|Directed by||Oscar Apfel|
|Screenplay by||George Randolph Chester|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Making of Bobby Burnit is a lost 1914 American silent drama film directed by Oscar Apfel and written by George Randolph Chester and Winchell Smith. The film stars Edward Abeles, Bessie Barriscale, Howard Hickman, George Hernandez, Theodore Roberts and Sydney Deane. It was released on September 17, 1914, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (August 2020)
- Edward Abeles as Bobby Burnit
- Bessie Barriscale as Agnes Elliston
- Howard Hickman as Daniel Johnson
- George Hernandez as David Applerod
- Theodore Roberts as Sam Stone
- Sydney Deane as Silas Trimmer
- William Elmer as Biff Bates
- Robert Dunbar as Lawyer
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Making of Bobby Burnit
- "The Making of Bobby Burnit (1914) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "The Making of Bobby Burnit". AFI. Retrieved 18 December 2014.