The Loudest Voice in the Room: How the Brilliant, Bombastic Roger Ailes Built Fox News - and Divided a Country is a 2014 biographical book about Fox News president Roger Ailes written by Gabriel Sherman. which debuted at #9 on The New York Times Bestseller list.
Sherman spent $100,000 from his advance to have two fact-checkers go through the book.
- Weisberg, Jacob (Jan 12, 2014). "Gabriel Sherman's 'Loudest Voice in the Room'". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Cowles, Gregory (January 24, 2014). "Inside the List". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- Fora.tv Gabriel Sherman- intimidation and smear campaign while writing the book - Panel: Truth & Consequence - Retrieved July 20, 1014
- Rainey, James (January 21, 2014). "Roger Ailes biography 'Loudest Voice' is reasonably fair and balanced". Los Angeles Times.
- Coll, Steve (April 3, 2014). "The King of the Foxes". The New York Review of Books.
- Wolff, Michael (January 14, 2014). "The Troublemaker". Slate. San Francisco, California: The Slate Group.
- Hodges, Dan (8 February 2014). "The Loudest Voice in the Room, by Gabriel Sherman, review". The Daily Telegraph. London, England: Telegraph Media Group.
- Alter, Alexandra (2019-09-22). "It's a Fact: Mistakes Are Embarrassing the Publishing Industry". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-09-28.
... Gabriel Sherman, a journalist who paid two fact checkers $100,000 from his advance for his 2014 book, “The Loudest Voice in the Room,” about Roger E. Ailes and Fox News.
- Official website
- Presentation by Sherman on The Loudest Voice in the Room, February 15, 2014
- After Words interview with Sherman on The Loudest Voice in the Room, March 1, 2014
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book whose subject was born in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|