|The Last Musketeer|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Witney|
|Produced by||Edward J. White|
|Screenplay by||Arthur E. Orloff|
Mary Ellen Kay
|Music by||Nathan Scott|
R. Dale Butts
|Edited by||Harold Minter|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
The Last Musketeer is a 1952 American Western film directed by William Witney and written by Arthur E. Orloff. The film stars Rex Allen, Mary Ellen Kay, Slim Pickens, James Anderson, Boyd Morgan and Monte Montague. The film was released on March 1, 1952, by Republic Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Rex Allen as Rex Allen
- Koko as Koko
- Mary Ellen Kay as Sue
- Slim Pickens as Slim Pickens
- James Anderson as Russ Tasker
- Boyd Morgan as Barney
- Monte Montague as Matt Becker
- Michael Hall as Johnny Becker
- Al Bridge as Lem Shaver
- Stan Jones as Sheriff Blake
- The Republic Rhythm Riders as Musicians / Cowhands
- "The Last Musketeer (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- Hal Erickson. "The Last Musketeer (1952) - William Witney | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
- "The Last Musketeer". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-29.
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|