|The Last Little Life EP|
|Released||August 14, 2007|
|Genre||Alternative rock, power pop|
|The Rentals chronology|
The Last Little Life EP is the first EP by American rock band The Rentals and is a collection of new material from the band in more than 8 years, released August 14, 2007. In addition to three brand new tracks, the EP also includes a new reworking of "Sweetness and Tenderness" originally from the group's 1995 debut Return of the Rentals. Their third full-length album was to follow after the EP's release, But it was replaced by The multimedia project Songs About Time in 2009. A third album, named Lost in Alphaville, was eventually released in 2014 to positive reviews.
The title The Last Little Life comes from the first word of the three new songs on the album: "Last Romantic Day," "Little Bit of You in Everything," "Life Without a Brain."
All tracks are written by Matt Sharp.
|1.||"Last Romantic Day"||3:53|
|2.||"Little Bit of You in Everything"||3:40|
|3.||"Life Without a Brain"||3:21|
|4.||"Sweetness and Tenderness (New Version)"||6:27|
- Matt Sharp – vocals, acoustic guitar, synthesizers
- Rachel Haden – bass, vocals, synthesizers
- Sara Radle – guitar, vocals, piano, synthesizers, glockenspiel
- Ben Pringle – synthesizers, trombone, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Lauren Chipman – viola, vocals, synthesizers
- Dan Joeright – drums, percussion, vocals